Home | Webmail | Contact        

 
South Asia Social Forum
 
 
South Asia Social Forum
 
 
  • Success Story: Ajlema Lights up Her Life and Wins `Golden Talent Award 2011 by Heifer International
    2012-09-03

read more>

 
 
 
 

Tender Schedule & Documents-AVCB II-Cap
Download

Tender Schedule & Documents-AVCBP II-Festoon
Download

Profile March 2017
Download

Annual Report 2014-2015
Download

WAVE Barta 6th Issu
Download

Microfinance and Women Empowerment: Measuring the Access and Control over Loan Use and Resources
Download

Great Story for Golden Talent Award 2014_WF
Download

 
 
    
 

Print

WAVE Enterprise

Rangan
Support poor people specially women in establishing themselves as small entrepreneur and self reliant through building market linkage of their products especially crafting and clothing.

Ankur Seeds
Quality Seed is the precondition for bumper Agricultural Production. But apart from being an Agricultural country, it uses approx. 30% quality seeds in agricultural production while the rest of the 70% seeds are below standard which have negative impact on our gross agricultural production. ANKUR Seeds is an initiative dedicated to the sustainable development of agricultural sector through ensuring available production, efficient processing and planned marketing of quality Crop Seeds to meet the Farmers demand. ANKUR is brand name of our seed which is registered under the government authority. The initiative has been started since 2009 by WAVE Foundation. ANKUR Seeds has developed the capacity of farmers introducing new technologies, produced and marketed three high-yielding varieties of Rice (BR 26, BRRI dhan 28 and BRRI dhan 50) with remarkable success. It has also done the processing and marketing of high-yielding Varity of Wheat (PRODIP). It intends to become the most trusted source of quality seeds of Boro as well as Aman and Aush Rice, Wheat, Oil Seeds, Vegetables and Tissue Culture of Potato Seeds. 5100 farmers are currently producing rice seed and about 65 metric tons of Rice and Wheat seeds are marketed by ANKUR each year.

 

< go back